Do you have unhelpful patterns that keep repeating in your life?
- I know I should go left, but I always go right!
- Why do I keep falling for emotionally unavailable people?
- Why do I sabotage myself, again and again?
Family Constellation is an experiential process for uncovering the source of these questions and, more extraordinarily, finding the resolution to these questions. At the basis of Constellations is a philosophy of:
- Inclusion and belonging
- An intrinsic order for the family system
- A balance in give-and-take
It uses a systemic view to uncover hidden patterns that have their roots in your family system or past generations. It reveals the junctures and events where life-force became stuck. Constellations invite you to:
- Reclaim parts of yourself that were left behind to find safety or to navigate your family system
- Drop burdens that were never yours in the first place
- Find new ways of releasing pain, sorrow, and long-held resentments or regrets
- Discover how to have greater intimacy and trust in your relationships
In this workshop we will explore basic Family Constellations—all experience levels are welcome, and the fundamentals will be taught experientially. Group size is limited so you can learn in a supportive environment whether by participating as a representative, by witnessing, or by experiencing your own Constellation.
Oct 20, Nov 17
Space is limited $45